This ZWILLING 4-Stage Pull Through Knife Sharpener features German-engineered design that utilizes course and fine ceramic grits to let you manually maintain the sharp cutting edge of Western and/or Asian-style cutlery
• Manual 4-slot sharpener is suited for Western- and Asian-style knives
• Sharpener comes with a unique safety grip that ensures fingers stay safely away from the knife blade while sharpening
• Handle is ergonomically contoured to maximize hand comfort
• Rubberized, non-slip bottom helps keep sharpener stable and firmly in place during use
• Suitable for left or right handed use
• ABS plastic and ceramic construction
• Wipe clean
• Wipe clean
• Sharpening Directions:
1. Place sharpener on a flat surface. Hold the knife in your dominant hand and the sharpener in the other. Insert knife perpendicular to the sharpener into the Coarse stage (see image).
2. Using moderate pressure, pull the knife through the slot from heel to tip. Repeat this action as necessary up to 20 times depending on the starting dullness of the blade.
3. Move the blade to the Fine stage. Using light pressure, pull the knife through the slot from heel to tip. Repeat this action 5-10 times.
4. Wipe your blade clean.
5. Check your results. Draw your knife through a piece of scrap paper. If the blade slices the paper easily, without tearing, it is sharp. The Coarse stage sharpens the blade. The Fine stage hones and polishes the blade for scalpel-like sharpness. With regular maintenance, you may only need to use the Fine stage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.